This course enables learners through extended broadcast newsroom experience, to reach a point of readiness for first time appointment in the industry. It will enable learners to develop independent learning and self-assessment strategies and to extend their professional judgement in respect of broadcast journalism standards and ethics.
- Operate as a credible peer in a professional broadcasting environment
- Make a creditable application for on going employment in the broadcasting environment
- Self analyse their performance against professional employment expectations
Included in these Qualifications
This course is offered as part of the following programmes at CPIT.
- Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications
- Bachelor of Broadcasting Communications (Digital Film and Television Production)