The CPIT Hardship Fund is to assist currently enrolled students who face unexpected financial hardship. The hardship fund is setup to enable these students to continue their current course of study. Scholarships and awards are also available as another source of financial assistance.
Each hardship application is considered on its own merits as to whether it meets the scheme’s criteria. You can download an CPIT Hardship Fund Application Form (PDF: 0.1MB) to apply.
Hardship fund specific exclusions
There are some specific items which will not be funded by the CPIT Hardship Fund
- Assistance during summer break
- International students
- Debts incurred prior to enrolment
- Rental bonds
- Text books
For further information visit the Student Support Office.
Other sources of financial assistance
- The Mayor's Welfare Fund - Limited assistance with Electricity, Wood and Rent
- Temporary Additional Support, Special Needs Grant, Advance Payments
- Sorted - An independent site offering financial planning advice and calculators that will help you get sorted on money matters including debt, investments and retirement.
Student Support Officer
PO Box 540
0800 24 24 76