- Explore your study options: online through our qualifications page, by requesting information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0800 24 24 76.
- Apply to study your chosen qualification.
- Enrol in the qualification, once your application is accepted.
- Once you are enrolled, you can attend classes and start to learn.
Exploring your study options and deciding what to study is the first and most important step. After you have narrowed down your options using the information on this site, you may wish to discuss your choices with us or another advisor. It is important for you to make sound choices as changing your study plans part way through a qualification can cost you time and money, so take your time and get all the advice you need.
The application process ensures that you meet all the pre-entry requirements for the qualification and may include an interview, audition or the submission of a portfolio. At the end of the application process, you may be accepted, in principle, to study that qualification.
To apply for a CPIT programme download the applicable application form and send it to us along with your supporting documents.
- Domestic Admission and Enrolment Form (PDF:0.2MB)
- International Admission and Enrolment form (PDF: 0.2MB)
For more information about our application process see our Admission and Enrolment Guide (PDF: 1MB)
Once you have been offered a place into a qualification, you can plan your courses and pay for your study. Please be aware that the enrolment process is not complete until you have paid your course fees. You should read and understand our "Terms and conditions".
Once you are enrolled, your learning journey can begin – we have lots of resources available to help make this journey as exciting and fulfilling as possible; just ask.