Learning Services provides learning and study advice to students. We support you help develop the academic skills required to complete your coursework successfully.
Our learning services include:
- one-to-one and group appointments for learning skills and academic writing
- a lunchtime 'drop in' service 12pm - 1pm weekdays at the Madras Street Campus
- group study rooms, online learning and study resources
- Peer Assisted Study Scheme (PASS) groups and Peer Support for subject-related help
- Maths Support
- academic skills support on Moodle
- lunchtime study and learning seminars and
Although we do not provide a proofreading service and are unable to edit or correct your work, we are happy to help you learn strategies for editing and proofreading your work.
Further information about referencing is available on the library website.
Madras Street Campus:
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Monday to Friday afternoons