At CPIT's new workforce development unit, Skills for Canterbury (SFC), we provide industry, employers and regional organisations with astute responses to help grow efficiency and productivity.
SFC operates as a demand led model offering:
- customised training and professional development
- partnership opportunities
- Canterbury recovery training initiatives
- research and development capability
- student work placements, cadets and apprentices
- facility management and venue hire.
Skills for Canterbury covers diverse sectors and is currently meeting demand in key areas including, Architectural studies, Business, Engineering, Health and Safety and Trades.
Talk with us today to find out how we can help improve capability in your business.
Skills for Canterbury, Director
|Phone||(03) 940 6039|
"The successful way forward for Canterbury primarily relies on strong partnerships and a highly skilled workforce, led by innovative thinkers and collaborators."Kay Giles, CPIT, Chief Executive