Our friendly Student Liaison team aims to raise future aspirations and help further study.
Whether you are considering further education for the first time, thinking about a return to study, a parent, teacher, career advisor or local partner, we are here to assist and encourage you to make informed decisions.
We also look at identifying opportunities and ways of providing information that meet the needs of our communities.
Working closely with schools and the wider community we use a number of fun and engaging activities both here at CPIT and in your community, to promote the opportunities on offer.
- Open days
- Campus tours
- Update days
- Parents conference
- Secondary school events
- Community days.
Check out the 2013 CPIT Liaison Calendar (PDF: 0.2MB).
- General - are offered throughout the year and provide an overview of CPIT and the range of study choices available.
- Application presentation and sessions -are usually offered terms three and/or four, providing essential information on how to apply and top tips for stand out applications.
- Subject choice - are offered in terms two to inform Year 10 students about the importance of subject choice at secondary school for their tertiary study and career options.
- Subject specific - provide an opportunity for you to get face to face with our staff from specific study areas where you will be provided with an overview of facilities and programmes.
- Returning to study - provide mature students considering returning to study with helpful information, including what study options are available and how to find out which level to start at. There is also information about skill recognition and support services available.
This event provides senior students with a fantastic opportunity to sample the hands on learning offered at CPIT and 'have a go' in a wide range of subject areas.
Students can explore their potential career path and participate in different activities, leaving with a great understanding of what their future study will be all about.
Year 10 activities
This provides Year 10 students the chance to explore the choices available to them for tertiary study and assist them with subject choice for the remainder of their time at high school.
This is a great event for schools, community groups or individuals to come along and see the campus in action and get a feel for what CPIT has to offer.
You can book a campus tour through our online form.
For more information on any of the above activities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org